By filling out the online registration I acknowledge that I have read, understand, and agree to the following:
- I agree that Maine Baptists for Biblical Values can use my email address and contact information to contact me. I understand that Awake America will not sell my email and/or contact information.
- Maine Baptists for Biblical Values, its owners and assigns, may utilize certain third party vendors through which they may provide me with information.
- I agree that Maine Baptists for Biblical Values, and designated representatives on behalf of Maine Baptists for Biblical Values, may send messages or other correspondence to me to inform me about information pertaining to representatives in my state, to inform me of changes or additions to its site or this agreement, and to inform me about any matter related to the Maine Baptists for Biblical Values database, its products, or this agreement. Nothing in this provision shall require us to send any notice if notice is not otherwise required in this agreement.
- I agree that contact with me may be by means of telephone, text, email, and/or mailings through the United States Postal Service or other private carriers.
- Maine Baptists for Biblical Values may contact me regarding surveys and/or requesting feedback on the site or prospective services. This information will be used to improve services and better understand the users of Maine Baptists for Biblical Values’ database and to provide better statistical understandings of Maine Baptists for Biblical Values’ users.
- I understand that Maine Baptists for Biblical Values utilizes third party service providers to communicate with me and agree to all disclosures and waivers required by such providers to the extent necessary for me to receive communications from Maine Baptists for Biblical Values.
- I may terminate my account at anytime by sending an email to: stevechristner [at] me [dot] com
- Maine Baptists for Biblical Values may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend my access to all or part of the services provided for any reason, including, without limitation, breach or assignment of these terms.
These terms of service have been made in, and shall be construed and enforced in, accordance with the laws of the State of Maine.